Build Powerful Habits for a Positive Mind
Sustained change towards a more positive mind requires laying down neural pathways to form new habits through consistent daily practice.
That’s what our program design empowers you to do. Created specifically for teams and larger groups, the PIQue Mental Fitness Workshop is designed to introduce you to Lifelong applications which help make sustainable change that will impact your performance, peace of mind/wellness, and relationships.
Mental Fitness is defined as your capacity to respond to life’s challenges with a positive rather than a negative mindset.
In this interactive and experiential workshop, you will:
- Understand the science and research behind Positive Intelligence and the breakthroughs in Mental Fitness.
- Identify the 10 saboteur (fear-based) voices in your head and the impact those voices have in our lives.
- Learn how to grow the three core mental muscles needed to thrive in challenging times and minimize those voices.
- Learn the difference between the motivation of negative and positive emotions.
- Set the foundation for understanding how these core muscles impact performance, peace of mind/wellness, and relationships.
- Learn how to intercept these voices and shift their neuro pathways to clear laser-focused thinking.
- Learn the basic principles of an easy-to-use operating system for reducing negative thoughts (saboteur) and replacing them with positive thoughts (sage) and creating sustainable change.